20 U.S.C. Ð 1681 – 1688
TITLE 20 – Education
CHAPTER 38 – DISCRIMINATION BASED ON SEX OR BLINDNESS
- Sec. 1681. Sex.
- 1682. Federal administrative enforcement; report to Congressional committees.
- 1683. Judicial review.
- 1684. Blindness or visual impairment; prohibition against discrimination.
- 1685. Authority under other laws unaffected.
- 1686. Interpretation with respect to living facilities.
- 1687. Interpretation of “program or activity”.
- 1688. Neutrality with respect to abortion.
CHAPTER REFERRED TO IN OTHER SECTIONS
This chapter is referred to in sections 1132f-1, 1232, 3041, 3042 of this title; title 29 sections 206, 1577; title 42 sections 290cc-34, 300w-7, 300x-7, 708, 1988, 2000d-7, 10406.
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance